Local Area Guide
Activities & Attractions
The Myrtle Beach area attracts 14 million visitors a year, not only for the beautiful beaches, but for endless attractions that will excite individuals of all ages. What are you looking for in a vacation? Let us help to design the best trip to Myrtle Beach you have ever experienced. Below are just a few things to do and see:
100 + Golf Courses:
- World Renowned Courses & Packages
- Over 50 mini-golf courses
Shows & Entertainment:
- The Carolina Opry, Palace Theatre, Alabama Theatre, House of Blues, Legends in Concert, Medieval Times, Pirates Voyage, and the list goes on.
- Myrtle Beach offers a range of dining options in style, cuisine, and price that will rival any area in the US, with over 1600 full service dining options you cannot go wrong.
- Para-sailing, Jet-skis, Banana Boat Rides, Boat Rentals, Surfing.
- Broadway At The Beach, Coastal Grand Mall, Tanger Outlets, Market Commons.
- Casino Boats leave out of Little River and offer 2 daily trips in the prime season, Vegas style gambling with slots and table games are available.
SO MUCH MORE..
While we as locals do not think of Myrtle Beach and the Grand Strand as an island, but the intracoastal waterway enters the Little River Inlet just above North Myrtle Beach, snaking south and connecting to the Waccamaw River and connecting back to the Atlantic Ocean thru Winyah Bay in Georgetown, SC. Creating essentially a 60 mile long island, which offers a diverse variety of water activities and adventure attractions.
Driving Directions to Myrtle Beach, SC
Situated along the northern east coast of South Carolina, Myrtle Beach is within a half day drive of much of the East Coast. Roadway expansion is ever evolving and the network of Highways and Byways to get to Myrtle Beach is making is easier and more convenient every year.
The Myrtle Beach International Airport(MYR), will have completed a $118 million dollar expansion in early 2013, creating an even easier option for our guests. With direct flights to over 25 cities you can be on the ground in no time.
Mild temperatures and ocean breezes make Myrtle Beach an optimal vacation destination year round. Our summer months bring average temperatures from 80-90 degrees, spring and fall 60-70, and the winter months average 50-60 degrees. While we are not immune to 100 degree summer days or 30 degree winter nights, the climate along the coast can be enjoyable year round.MYRTLE BEACH WEATHER